Under the direct responsibility of the Registrar, provide high level support for the Language Centre with excellent customer service, perform student registration, recordkeeping and general office tasks:
- Greet visitors, students and respond to requests for information and provide assistance either to walk-ins, via email or on the phone, regarding the class registration process, refund policies, change of classes and deferment, course catalogue, placement test and private tuition or any other question related to the language centre activities
- Register students for courses and workshops and renewal/extension of private tuition
- Under the direct supervision of Academic Coordinator: register students for official French language exams (DELF/DALF/TEF/TCF/DAEFLE/CCIP), put DELF/DALF students’ data and results into the DELF/DALF system, archive all the DELF/DALF examination papers accordingly, allocate time slot for DELF/DALF oral, issue convocations to DELF/DALF students, issue DELF/DALF certificates.
- Settle the daily account for NETS/VISA/MASTERCARD/AMEX/CASH payments
- Make phone calls to students and parents for late payment
- Call and email students and parents for changes related to classes, follow-up of registration, outstanding payments, etc.
- Print and issue letters of attendance, letters of registration and certificates
- Place signage for classroom during the beginning of the new term and for any change of teachers and classrooms
- Provide assistance assigned by Registrar, Academic coordinator or Deputy Director
- Maintain students’ database by encoding accurate data into the system, and constantly updating all pending requirements to complete students’ records and information
- Ensure proper storage of all files and scholastic documents
- Provide information and sell bookshop products and learning materials
- Maintain a proper storage and organization of bookshop products
- Advise on ordering needs to ensure sufficient stock of books at all times
· Minimum Diploma holder, preferably with 3 years of relevant working experience
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Meticulous, resourceful and a good team player
· Highly proficient in spoken and written English
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: 10.00 am to 7.30pm
Off on Thursday
Saturday: 8.30 am to 5.30pm
- Monthly salary: S$3,000
- Contract includes bonus, annual leave and medical benefits, etc. as well as free French classes if desired.
Your application should be sent to: finance-HR@alliancefrancaise.org.sg and include a short letter of application (in English) indicating your reasons for applying for the position, your resume, salary expectation and a recent photograph.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.