LA MÉDIATHÈQUE SUMMER HOURS
Mondays Fridays: 2-7pm
20-25 August: CLOSED
About the library
|Monday/Lundi||2.00pm – 7.00pm|
|Tuesday to Friday/Mardi à Vendredi||10.00am – 7.00pm|
|Saturday/Samedi||09.30am – 5.30pm|
|Sunday & Public Holidays/Dimanche et Jours Fériés||Closed/Fermé|
- Free WIFI is available
- Tablet lending (iPads), for internal using only
- Photocopies and printings are chargeable for 30 cents per page (A4).
Feedback, Help and Customer Service
- Call us : 6817 8172
- Email us : email@example.com
[tab title=Borrowing conditions]
Only Alliance francaise members and students are allowed to borrow resources.
|IndividualMember or student||Family(n members)||Duration of the loan|
|Books, Cds, Magazine||5||n X 5||3 weeks|
You may renew your loans a maximum of 2 times except new items, DVDs and items under reservation.
AF members and students have free access to the e-library Culturethèque. Click here for more information.
Fines are charged on items returned or renewed after their due date (20cents per overdue item each day).
There is a replacement fee for lost or damaged items or the option to buy an exact replacement.
Other useful information:
- A drop box for out-of-hours return is located at the lobby next to the main entrance.
- You may renew your loans by phone (6817 8172) or by email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- You may check your borrowings at ONLINE CATALOG
[tab title=Books donation]
You’ve got books, DVD’s, CD’s at home and you don’t know what do to with it?
The library welcomes donations of items in good condition. Contact us email@example.com , we might be interested!