In compliance with the latest announcement, all classes are currently held on site, with a strict respect of safe management measures.
Students and staff must wear masks when at Alliance Française. Face shields will only be allowed for medical reasons. Young children are encouraged to also wear masks (face shields should not be used as a substitute for mask wear, except for medical exceptions, or where the child is 12 years or younger).
In classroom, group works will be done in groups of not more than 2 people, in line with the permitted group size for social gatherings.
All activities will be strictly cohortised by class.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In line with prevailing Government safe management measures, the audience of our theatre must belong to one of the categories mentioned below, and be in groups of up to 2 people:
- Fully vaccinated patrons - an individual will be considered “fully-vaccinated” two weeks after he or she has received the full regimen of vaccines, and will have to present a valid proof of vaccination (TraceTogether app or vaccination cert) at our door.
- Recovered individuals within 270 days of their first positive PCR test and with a valid pre-event Testing exemption certificate.
- Guests who do not meet the above two criteria may produce a valid Approved Document with negative COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (ART) or COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test result to attend these screenings. Please ensure that your test result is still valid at the time the event ends. The validity of a negative COVID-19 Test result is 24 hours from the time the patron was registered at the testing premises to take the test. Self-test kits are NOT valid.
- Unvaccinated children below 12 may be included in a group of up to 2 persons if all the children are from the same household.
In line with the latest directives issued by the Singaporean government, here are the latest measures in effect at the library:
- Vaccination status will be checked upon entry for all visitors aged 13 and above.
- Visiting rules:
Tuesdays to Fridays: All public (including non-AF members) are allowed to visit the library, with no appointment needed. Non AF-members will be required to check-in.
Saturdays: access* is reserved to our students/members only.
For AF students/members who have no class on that day, please make an appointment for your next Saturday visit.
Guests without appointments will not be allowed to enter.
- Guests will be required to sanitize their hands before entering the library.
- Capacity: 10 people max, in addition to the rules of social distancing.
* The access is limited to 1 person per individual membership (or 1 child + 1 adult if the member is under 12 years old) and 4 people per family membership
|Tue - Fri
||10am - 7pm
||9.30am - 5.30pm
|Mon, Sun & PH
For more information, please contact us a email@example.com
The capacity is limited to 13 persons in groups of 2 pax max.
LE CAFÉ DIABOLO
Café Diabolo is open to dining in to groups of 2 people if fully vaccinated or with a PET of less than 24hrs.
For more information, click here.
Check-ins must be performed using the TraceTogether app or a token.
Members/students who are unwell, or who have household members on Home Quarantine Order/Stay Home Notice or have adult household members with flu-like symptoms such as fever and cough, shall not come to Alliance Française.
With high levels of vaccine coverage among our population, temperature screening will no longer be required. All staff and students should continue to exercise good health-seeking behaviour such as seeking medical attention immediately if unwell.
In addition, we thank external parties (e.g. parents) to minimize their come to Alliance Française as much as possible.
Alliance Française will organize more frequent cleaning of high-touch surfaces and disinfection of premises done daily.