About the library
|Tuesday to Friday/Mardi à Vendredi||10.00am – 7.00pm|
|Saturday/Samedi||09.30am – 5.30pm|
|Sunday & Public Holidays/Dimanche et Jours Fériés||Closed/Fermé|
- Free WIFI is available
- Tablet lending (iPads), for internal using only
- Photocopies and printings are chargeable for 30 cents per page (A4).
Feedback, Help and Customer Service
- Call us : 6817 8172
- Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Alliance Française members and students* are allowed to borrow resources.
|IndividualMember or student||Family(n members)||Duration of the loan|
|Books, Cds, Magazine||5||n X 5||3 weeks|
You may renew your loans a maximum of 2 times except new items, DVDs and items under reservation.
AF members and students have free access to the e-library Culturethèque. Click here for more information.
*Young public card holders (age 1 to 15 yo) have access to kids collections only.
Fines are charged on items returned or renewed after their due date (20cents per overdue item each day).
There is a replacement fee for lost or damaged items or the option to buy an exact replacement.
Other useful information:
- A drop box for out-of-hours return is located at the lobby reception counter.
- You may renew your loans by phone (6817 8172) or by email email@example.com .
- You may check your borrowings at ONLINE CATALOG
You’ve got books, DVD’s, CD’s at home and you don’t know what do to with it?
The library welcomes donations of items in good condition. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org , we might be interested!